Our #MayDay fight for Chapter 78 Relief and ESP Rights is moving at a "fast and furious" … Continue Reading…
Dear Members, You hit it OUT OF THE PARK. We love all the photos that Locals are sending of … Continue Reading…
Did you know many teachers pay about $1,000 a month in health insurance premiums? Please … Continue Reading…
NJEA members found out late last week that two bills aiming to provide job justice for educational … Continue Reading…
Despite the overwhelming evidence that shows private school voucher schemes strip money away from … Continue Reading…
- The Fast & The Furious: #MayDay Fight Continues: What is Next?
- May Day Success! #RedForEd Fight Continues…See What is Next:
- Celebrate May Day!
- Relief from Chapter 78 (Health Insurance Premiums)
- ESP’s Deserve Due Process…Bills on the Move…Take Action!
- Tell Sen. Booker to Reject the False Promise of Vouchers
- The March BCEA Reporter is Out!!!
Follow the BCEA on Facebook!
B 1 of the 10K!!!!
There are billionaires, like the Waltons and Koch Brothers and extreme organizations, like ALEC, that are spending hundreds of millions of dollars every year to influence elections and get out their message.
So how do the "little people" get their message out? The "little people" join together and speak with one voice!
All Locals are strongly encouraged to hold a NJEA PAC drive! The NJEA PAC is bipartisan and works to get out the message about supporting public schools, our students and our staff and provides financing to politicians who support public schools.
As a union member are you willing to donate the price of a lotto ticket or a coffee ($2-$3 a month) to help protect quality public schools? The money that goes to the NJEA PAC is VOLUNTARY and it makes a HUGE difference when combined with thousands of other supporters.
Did you know that you can now sign up for PAC Deduction ONLINE??!!!!
- NJEA statement on pension, benefit legislationNJEA President Marie Blistan, Vice President Sean M. Spiller and Secretary-Treasurer Steve Beatty released this statement regarding the package of bills proposed today by Senate President Steve Sweeney: “We are reviewing today’s proposed legislation. At a first look, too many of these proposals continue to target already-struggling educators for further cuts […]