Did you know many teachers pay about $1,000 a month in health insurance premiums? S-2606/ … Continue Reading…
Taking a stand against privatization S-296/A-3185/A-3395 What would it … Continue Reading…
From NJEA.org: Thank you Gov. Murphy for supporting collective bargaining Earlier today, Gov. … Continue Reading…
Check Out All the BCEA Professional Development Workshops & Activities Available to ALL BCEA Members!
IPD FLYER.JAN 2019 ipd flyer.feb2019 PSNJEA BCEA Event … Continue Reading…
- The Winter BCEA Reporter is Out!!!
- Relief from Chapter 78 (Health Insurance Premiums)
- ESP’s Deserve Due Process!
- Fighting for Job Justice for Educational Support Professionals
- Thank the Governor for Protecting Collective Bargaining!
- Over 1,000 Educators Voted INTO Public Office During Mid-Term Elections!
- Who Should I Vote For?
Follow the BCEA on Facebook!
There are billionaires, like the Waltons and Koch Brothers and extreme organizations, like ALEC, that are spending hundreds of millions of dollars every year to influence elections and get out their message.
So how do the "little people" get their message out? The "little people" join together and speak with one voice!
All Locals are strongly encouraged to hold a NJEA PAC drive! The NJEA PAC is bipartisan and works to get out the message about supporting public schools, our students and our staff and provides financing to politicians who support public schools.
As a union member are you willing to donate the price of a lotto ticket or a coffee ($2-$3 a month) to help protect quality public schools? The money that goes to the NJEA PAC is VOLUNTARY and it makes a HUGE difference when combined with thousands of other supporters.
Did you know that you can now sign up for PAC Deduction ONLINE??!!!!
- NJEA honors Dr. KingNJEA’s officers shared this message with NJEA members today in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: On this day when our nation honors the memory and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., we pause to consider how that legacy calls us to continued advocacy for racial, social and economic justice. In his […] The post NJEA honors Dr. King appeared first o […]