Did you know many teachers pay about $1,000 a month in health insurance premiums? Please … Continue Reading…
NJEA members found out late last week that two bills aiming to provide job justice for educational … Continue Reading…
Despite the overwhelming evidence that shows private school voucher schemes strip money away from … Continue Reading…
Check Out All the BCEA Professional Development Workshops & Activities Available to ALL BCEA Members!
We will inform you of the NEW Cyber Bullying Workshop when they are approved: ipd … Continue Reading…
- Relief from Chapter 78 (Health Insurance Premiums)
- ESP’s Deserve Due Process…Bills on the Move…Take Action!
- Tell Sen. Booker to Reject the False Promise of Vouchers
- The Winter BCEA Reporter is Out!!!
- Thank the Governor for Protecting Collective Bargaining!
- Over 1,000 Educators Voted INTO Public Office During Mid-Term Elections!
- Who Should I Vote For?
Follow the BCEA on Facebook!
There are billionaires, like the Waltons and Koch Brothers and extreme organizations, like ALEC, that are spending hundreds of millions of dollars every year to influence elections and get out their message.
So how do the "little people" get their message out? The "little people" join together and speak with one voice!
All Locals are strongly encouraged to hold a NJEA PAC drive! The NJEA PAC is bipartisan and works to get out the message about supporting public schools, our students and our staff and provides financing to politicians who support public schools.
As a union member are you willing to donate the price of a lotto ticket or a coffee ($2-$3 a month) to help protect quality public schools? The money that goes to the NJEA PAC is VOLUNTARY and it makes a HUGE difference when combined with thousands of other supporters.
Did you know that you can now sign up for PAC Deduction ONLINE??!!!!
- ESP Job Justice bills clear Assembly committeeNJEA members found out late last week that two bills aiming to provide job justice for educational support professionals (ESP) would be heard by the Assembly Labor Committee on Thursday, Feb 14. Members sprang into action and got to work making phone calls, sending emails and posting on social media. Today the unyielding advocacy of […] […]